Tuesday, February 12, 2008

San Francisco or bust!

Wow. After literally months of apartment hunting for a reasonably priced place with a rational layout in a good neighborhood, I stumbled upon a gem this past weekend. While the apartment is nondescript and its building lacks beauty and is on top of a steep hill, it's on the top floor, has a small deck, a semi-working fireplace and a spectacular view. The east-facing wall is mostly glass and has a view of the city and the Bay.

5 comments:

Suesjoy said...

Oh COOl!
Congrats!
A crystal log???
To match your crystal ball?

I'm coming to Cali this June for about 10 days! (as long as I can get a FF flight!)...so be warned!
Anjoli will stay behind for 3 more weeks - then she will fly home BY HERSELF!
eeks! It's ok - we can pay the extra to have the flight attendants watch her.

I'm so happy you found a cool place.
And you think you have muscular calves NOW!

Talk soon!
Love,
Sue

Jen said...

Oh, man. You're not coming up to SF for Gay Pride, are you? 'Cause you and Bob will have to cat fight over who gets to sleep on my Aero bed in the living room ...

Suesjoy said...

Or we could just SHARE the Aero bed!
hee hee

When is Gay Pride????

I don't mind sleeping on the couch!

xx

Suesjoy said...

Oh I just checked the dates - nah, I'll probably come mid-June.
Not sure exactly though...I need to talk to my BOSS first!

Jen said...

No worries. Come when you come. Worse case scenario, you sleep on the deck! :-)