I'm addicted. I honestly don't remember life before having an iPhone. Sitting at a diner eating a waffle, I can read The New York Times while the woman next to me is wrestling with newsprint and its messy smudges. Sitting at a stop sign, I can check to see if I have new email. Before starting my car in the morning, I can check the traffic on 280 and 101 to decided which is the better route. I can listen to my music and, when my sister calls me from Boston, I can switch over to her call.
I love miPhone.
I understand that some kid has hacked the iPhone so he can now use it through T-Mobile. I feel kind of happy about it (even though I was a T-Mobile customer before getting miPhone and could have used the hack then so I didn't have to switch providers) -- now even more people can experience the iPhone.
The iPhone is the device I'm been waiting for ever since I gave up on my Samsung i300 (now *that* was a brick) and Samsung no longer supported Palm OS. Geez. The iPhone uses a real operating system!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment