Saturday, July 28, 2007

When will my iBrick transform in an iPhone?

After 45 minutes with an AT&T rep, my number has been transferred from my old carrier, my account is active and the address issue that had forced me to call them (activating via iTunes hadn't be successful) was resolved but my iPhone is still not active.

"It can take up to 24 hours to activate," the young-sounding AT&T rep had said.

In the meanwhile, when I dial my cell phone number, I get an automated answer that indicates that I haven't initialize my voicemail yet. I would love to, but I can't until my iPhone wakes up.

I seem to be able to make calls out of my old RAZR, but I'm not sure how long that will last.

All I can do is wait and see when my slumbering iPhone will awaken. Heh. Do you think if I kiss it, it'll wake up sooner? :-)

No comments: