This past weekend I went to San Francisco for Gay Pride with my friend Bob. I have lots to say about that, but am waiting until Bob lets me know he's uploaded his pictures.
On another front, today is the day before the day before the iPhone is launched. The folks across the aisle from me are doing some last minute testing of the iTunes activation. Meanwhile, the Steve has called for an all-hands meeting tomorrow morning to talk about the launch. And I still have the paper iPhone (I like to call it MiPhone) I cut out a couple of weeks ago and taped together. Considering that people are already lined up in New York and in San Francisco (ran into someone who was in line for the iPhone at the Apple store in San Francisco this past Sunday when I was there for Gay Pride), MiPhone will have to tide me over until the initial rush is over.
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment