Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fourth full day in Oahu

My fourth day in Hawaii, I went to the gym in the morning before heading over to the Aqua Bamboo for a massage.

The masseuse, Akiko, was amazing. She first had me soak my feet in a bowl with smooth rocks and peppermint oil before having me undress. She performed a shiatsu massage which I tend not to enjoy since I don't like people pressing on my pressure points, but Akiko did an amazing job. The combination of the oil she used and the amazing strength of her fingers made the massage incredible.

After the massage, she prepared green tea for me to drink. I highly recommend Akiko.

I then went back to Ala Moana Center to try and have lunch at The Pineapple Room again. The food was okay, but not great. Mariposa was hands down the best restaurant I went to on Oahu.

No comments: