Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another iTunes Mixer

The guest artist was honeyhoney. I got a copy of their album loose boots.

After they performed, I wandered into the conference room where the desserts were being served to see what the selection was. I had a copy of their CD in my hand and was looking around when I suddenly made eye contact with Ben Jaffe. He sort of nodded at me and I felt a little awkward because they were just sitting there with their "handler" near by. I felt bad that they were sort of isolated and people weren't talking to them. Suzanne Santo then came up to me and my colleague Travis and introduced herself to us. It was clear she thought Travis was cute. When another colleague came in, Mark, she made it clear that she thought that he was a hottie too. I was amused since those two are by far the cutest guys in the iTunes Store engineering group. I asked if her dress was from Anthropologie. She said no, but it was her favorite store.

Their label, by the way, is owned by Kiefer Sutherland. He appears in their music video which comes out in July.

All in all, it was a good mixer.

3 comments:

Suesjoy said...

OH NO!!
You got the groupie bug!!!
hee hee!
I'll have to check them out- I never heard of them.

Better do some work now...

xx

Suesjoy said...

ooh I listened to honeyhoney!
I like them alot! Very cool - and fun.

Jen said...

Cool.