So, I saw a doctor on Friday about my skin rash and the MD said that it was an allergic reaction to jellyfish larvae. Ew. Some people don't react at all to jellyfish. I, on the other hand, have an allergic reaction to everything. The doctor (whose first name was Jenny) said that she had the same problem when she went to Jamaica and she brings a super-strong cortisone every time she goes away.
The rash itches like crazy even with the cortisone and the Benidryl she told me to take at night. Apparently, the Benidryl causes me to snore like crazy because when I woke up this morning, the back of my throat ached like a mother.
It's slowly going away, but I can't wait for it to completely go away. In addition to the itchiness, the red bumps make me look like I have poison ivy (the one thing I'm *not* allergic to). Fortunately, I know who to ask for a cotisone prescription the next time I go away.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment