Okay, I have to admit it. I watch "America's Next Top Model" even though I think that the girls are brainless, stick figures. That is, except for the few "plus sized" models they've had on the show. "Plus sized," please. Try regular sized.
So, maybe it's because Tyra's been steadily gaining weight herself and she's been plugging healthy body image on her talk show as a gimmick or maybe she actually does believe in promoting healthy body image to young girls now. Maybe she didn't in the past, but maybe she believes in it now. As someone who was slimmish in her teens and twenties and am now more voluptuous, I can empathize.
Whatever the cause, I was pleased to see skinny Anya lose out to the gorgeously beautiful and lusciously curvaceous Whitney. Even if she's blonde. ;-)
You go, Whitney!
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment