Ahhhhhhhh. I finally got away to Cabo San Lucas for five nights. True to my word, I went to the beach every day to read, swim, drink, and eat. Before dinner, I worked out on the treadmill at the resort's gym.
I took advantage of the spa services at the resort -- I practiced yoga a couple of times, had a massage and even hung out in the jacuzzis (yes, plural) a few times. Despite a skin infection I developed I think from the yoga mat I used (I forgot mine), it was heavenly.
Unfortunately, I never made it off the resort grounds. Maybe next time.
Here are some pics I took:
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Whoa! Nice!
I wanna GOOOOO.
Next time...and we WILL leave the resort grounds when I go! :)
Aren't those fish Koi?
Glad you had fun!
Thanks for the e-card!
Love,
Sue
Post a Comment